SOME ISSUES OF TEACHING VIETNAMESE FOR FOREIGNERS BY COMMUNICATIVE LANGUAGE TEACHING AT THE UNIVERSITY OF DANANG - UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
Corresponding Author(s) : Trinh Quynh Dong Nghi
UED Journal of Social Sciences, Humanities and Education,
Vol. 10 No. 1 (2020): UED JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, HUMANITIES AND EDUCATION
In recent years, there has been an increasing deman for studying Vietnamese, particularly the foreigners. For the sake of a highly qualified training and the effectiveness of communication in Vietnamese after leaving school, it is believed that selecting an ultimate teaching method should be a prerequisite step. As a reputable unit in Vietnamese language training, various methods have been flexibly applied in Vietnamese language classes for foreigners at the University of Pedagogy - UD. Of those methods, in our opinion, Communication is a scientific and practical method, which has brought positive effects to improve the communication capacity of learners. This article presents some issues surrounding the practice of teaching Vietnamese to foreigners by communicative language teaching at The University of Danang - University of Science and Education.
Download CitationEndnote/Zotero/Mendeley (RIS)
- Bachman, L. F., & Bachman, P. of A. L. L. F. (1990). Fundamental Considerations in Language Testing. OUP Oxford.
- Bussmann, H., Trauth, G., Kazzazi, K., & Bussmann, H. (1996). Routledge dictionary of language and linguistics. Routledge.
- Nguyễn, Đ. D. (1995). Các phương pháp giảng dạy ngoại ngữ. Tạp Chí Ngôn Ngữ, 1.
- Phan, V. G. (1995). Ứng dụng quá trình giao tiếp vào giảng dạy tiếng Việt—Tiếng Việt như một ngoại ngữ. Giáo dục.
- Vũ, T. T. H. (2006). Từ khái niệm “Năng lực giao tiếp” đến vấn đề dạy và học tiếng Việt trong nhà trường phổ thông hiện nay. Tạp Chí Ngôn Ngữ, 4.